I think she was fed up with the heat and this was all she could think of to cool off.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Such a Sad Day
These pictures speak for themselves.




I think she was fed up with the heat and this was all she could think of to cool off.
I think she was fed up with the heat and this was all she could think of to cool off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
She looks adorable!
I'm told that she wanted to have short hair like her mom. She must love her mom so much.
Oh Courtney, she looks precious.
Oh, Courtney!!! What a mess you must have been! ACK!! But it turned out just BEAUTIFUL, she is so cute with any hair! That little bob is absolutely sweet on her!
What a doll! She is adorable with or without her long hair.
Post a Comment