Mom bought me the cartoon version of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that William and I used to watch when we were younger (which led to many hours that William would lock me in the cedar closet or the wardrobe...) I can't wait until I have kids that can watch it. It's so cool! They probably won't think it's nearly as cool as I do, though.
2 comments:
Mom bought me the cartoon version of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that William and I used to watch when we were younger (which led to many hours that William would lock me in the cedar closet or the wardrobe...) I can't wait until I have kids that can watch it. It's so cool! They probably won't think it's nearly as cool as I do, though.
Where did you get that movie? My children love the chipmunk christmas songs we have on cassette but I have not seen a video at best buy or anyhwere.
Rose Dyer
Post a Comment