Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Bountiful Harvest
Lucy is always so excited to hear that something from our garden is ready for the picking. We picked our first cucumber yesterday. I think it was the best cucumber I have ever tasted. We have at least 15 or 20 more on their way!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
You guys are SO awesome!!!! I can hardly wait to get our square foot gardens started!!!! And you're right, food ALWAYS tastes better when you grew it yourself :)
I'm getting caught up here...yay for losing weight, running, and your yummy garden vegetables. :-)
Hey Courtney, your box garden looks great. Could you tell me the measurements of your boxes, they look just like I want to do next year. Thanks We have loved our garden but we have moved to a bigger house in our same neighborhood and it does not have a garden space nor a place to put it. So I want to do some boxes.
Post a Comment