Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Day!

I am out of my maternity pant and into my fat pants... I think I'll celebrate with a big bowl of ice cream :)

4 comments:

*Lyndsey said...

ice cream is a great reward!

HeatherB said...

That is pretty much my diet plan. Which explains why the love handles have begun to shake when I walk. Dangit. J/K Congrats...you are on your way!!

Heather B said...

Awesome! Let me know when you are ready for me to send back your skinny clothes! Should be pretty soon! I can't believe how fast you bounce back after pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!!!!
I like your celbration. Add some chocolate sauce, sprinkles, nuts, cherries and whipcream and make it worth all that work!!!
I had a dream last night that I was running again. I think I better start before they turn into nightmares

Related Posts with Thumbnails