Friday, August 10, 2007

Amazing what little bears can do

When we got Spencer his swing, I put it together and but left of the mobile because I thought it would just get in the way. Well I went ahead and put it on just so that it wouldn't be taking up space in the closet. Turns out that it is just what the doctor ordered. As we speak, my cranky baby is gazing and laughing at his little bear mobile and reaching for it. I don't think he's ever been awake this long without crying!

2 comments:

Higham Family said...

Hey Courtney-
I found your blog through Kidman's blog. Jordan is roughing out a trip through Vermont and Maine- do you have any locals favorites to stay/eat/play? He's got a few books, but it seems there's always a few local secrets that are awesome, but never make it into print. Would love any ideas you'd be willing to share. Thanks. Kara

Jamie and Ryan said...

Hi Courtney,
First of all congratulations on Spencer, it sounds like you are all having fun. It has been so fun to watch your family grow and see what you are up to. Love all your posts, you are amazing with all you do! Great job on your running, I am way impressed. Love the pic of you and Matt together. How is Maine? How is Dentistry?

Related Posts with Thumbnails