I ran on the treadmill yesterday and did some core exercises. I've lost 9 lbs since starting MFD (MyFoodDiary.com) four weeks ago.
Matt came home from work early yesterday and couldn't wait to start New Moon. He wasn't too happy when I told him I had to take Katie to the vet. He's really enjoying these books and is just as excited for Eclipse as I am. But we won't get our copy for a couple weeks. None of the stores here have it, so I had to get it from amazon and the free super saver shipping is aggravatingly slow.








5 comments:
What a beautiful baby and what a beautiful smile!
He is SO adorable!
They are so cute! You have beautiful children...they all look so different from each other...my babies come out like clones!
Spencer, you ARE a cutie! I hope you show more boyness than Zach...who is in a tutu playing dress-up with the girls.
Congratulations on your weight loss, Courtney!
I LOVE the pics of you two and the kiddos on the side! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment