You wanted warm!!!! Well, it certainly is that if you're not up in the mountains.Is it gonna be Cannon near Clovis,Holloman near Alamogordo ( did I spell that right?) or Kirtland near Albuquerque? When do you officially get assigned there?
Congratulations to Matt for getting stationed in New Mexico. You and Matt and the family are going to be closer to the Pacific Northwest. Hope sometime in the future you can come up here to visit us and the rest of the relatives in Washington State.
6 comments:
You wanted warm!!!! Well, it certainly is that if you're not up in the mountains.Is it gonna be Cannon near Clovis,Holloman near Alamogordo ( did I spell that right?) or Kirtland near Albuquerque? When do you officially get assigned there?
Woo hoo!!
waaah! Too far away from Florida!
But I could totally visit New Mexico. :)
That's exciting that you now know where you are heading. Will Matt have to leave before the family does or will you all leave together?
Yay! Obviously it's not the Northwest, but I'm excited for you guys anyway!
Congratulations to Matt for getting stationed in New Mexico. You and Matt and the family are going to be closer to the Pacific Northwest. Hope sometime in the future you can come up here to visit us and the rest of the relatives in Washington State.
Post a Comment