After an episode that left me dizzy and feeling like my eye was going to pop out, Matt put his foot down. He insisted, as the patriarch of the family, that I stop throwing up and feel better.
Speck retaliated with his usual gusto. I guess we know who wears the pants in this family.








2 comments:
I am in serious love with your posts. I think we were supposed to be twins in this life and something went wrong. All but I am not crafty, not nice normally AND during pregnancy, and I am way to selfish at the moment to home school. But I have thought about it.... I hope your sickness diminishes, but if not, I hope God gives you the strength to handle it. Keep up the good work, and congrats on getting into the air force! Also, sorry I never wrote you back after your super email, I think about it often and am racked with guilt!
And apparently I am not supposed to homeschool seeing as I spell "too" the wrong way. Ugh.
Post a Comment