Monday, November 2, 2009

Speck is Out of the Bag

Apparently not only am I pregnant, but I also LOOK pregnant.  My strawberry sized baby isn't actually showing yet, but I'm too nauseous to hold in my bloated gut anymore.  So I was the unwilling recipient of more than one belly touches and "Oh are you pregnant?" questions yesterday at church.  I may as well enjoy it.

Pregnancy "glow" is nothing more than a combination of sweat and drool.

In Uganda, mothers with big bellies are considered attractive.  I want to move to Uganda.

5 comments:

*Lyndsey said...

:) Lucky. Only 7 more months to go!

Hey, maybe you will fit into my pants once you're down here. :) If that's the case, I have chubby clothes you can wear while you're down here. No need to spend any money, when you have a fat sister!

Unknown said...

At least you ARE pregnant...I've been asked several times lately if I'm pregnant and I'm NOT! So depressing.

Tara said...

You don't need to move... just make sure we've got the right guy talking to you... Bob always loved my pregnant belly... I always got huge... huge... huge... (As in maternity clothes designed for someone who started as small as I did were way too small!) I know.. hearing it doesn't make the internal misery any better... Try to enjoy it.

Megan B ♥ said...

I can relate :)

Heather B said...

After #4 I looked pregnant about an hour after conception...

Related Posts with Thumbnails