Monday, October 1, 2007

Sabotage

I think my husband is trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts. He has made his second apple pie in one week. It was delicious. How am I going to get back to my skinny self when my famliy insists on (and fully endorsed by my husband) apple pie and ice cream for breakfast. Boy my cheerios look so good next to that.

Today I'm 154.

4 comments:

Davis' said...

I hope you don't mind, but I read your comment on another blog, and had to stop on by. I can so relate to so many of your posts. I am also trying to lose weight, with sabotage all over the place. Keep on going, you are an inspiration to me. I love reading your posts.

Megan B said...

Oh, that is SO not fair. "Fortunately" for me, Justin doesn't cook/bake or otherwise contribute to Bradshaw meals, except monetarily :)

*Lyndsey said...

May I have your apple pie recipe? I would like to try and bake one....

Calamity Jane said...

this is my idea, make oatmeal, scrape out the pie filling, put it on the oatmeal, add milk and then the justification is a bit easier, even though you might gross out your family. Then if you know that you are going to dive into the crust salt it very heavily.

Related Posts with Thumbnails