Thursday, October 25, 2007

The last one!

I have bought my LAST box of diapers for Emma! I am done with this. Normally, I am of the mind that diapers are easier and I like to keep my kids in diapers as long as humanly possible. But I can't stand it anymore. She takes her diapers off all the time without me knowing it. She will be three next month, so I figure she's old enough. Besides, we can't afford two sets of diapers. After I figure out how to bribe her (with Lucy we did a doll house and all of the fixings) the panties go on. I have a million pullups for night and outings. But I am DONE with these enormous diapers!

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

Me too. With Sam I didn't mind diapers and I am dying for Ella to be out of them. Good luck.

Heather B said...

try fish crackers or M&M's. Of course those things only work if they aren't alrady a regular part of their diet :) Try some kind of "treat" they usually never get. WAY cheaper than toys!

Mom said...

M&M's work and so do fancy pants. Some with ruffles and lace. As a last resort if all else fails, I make the kiddo clean up the mess. Complete with scrubbing the floor and taking a quick bath with no toys. Rather Draconian like I know, but it works sometimes.

cat said...

good luck. as long as you are totally ready for itm - it will be a success.

Related Posts with Thumbnails