Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a whirlwind few days. Thursday evening we got a surprise visitor. Grandpa Wilson came by to meet his first "Wilson" grandson. Apparently he was in the neighborhood :) Friday was fairly relaxed by most standards. Matt took his Dad on a hike that was coming to an end when I called to tell them that if they didn't come home, he would never see two of his children again. I ended up going to bed at 8:30 that night. Saturday I had the Halloween Party at church which I already reported on. After we got home I was up until 11 preparing my talk for the next day. On Sunday I really needed a nap but didn't get one because every time I started to drift off, either something banged, or a child yelled, or Spencer needed nursed. I gave up after an hour of lying in bed. Yesterday I had a Relief Society meeting at my RS Pres. house. It was beautiful. Right on the water. Then I did what any sane over scheduled, sleep deprived young mother does. I auditioned for a play. That's right. I dragged my family (Grandpa included) to the Grand on the last day of auditions and I tried out for A Christmas Carol. I gave a dry reading (which I blew) I sang Let it Snow (which I would have nailed if I hadn't forgotten everything but the first verse) and I pretended to go through an imaginary door ( I ran up to a door that was stuck and banged and shook the knob, I finally got through and found a crying baby that needed to be held. I think I did really well on that part). I should find out either way by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Megan B said...

Good luck!

Heather B said...

THAT is funny! Who knows? You MAY actually get the lead, you NEVER know!

Maine Mom said...

It would be so much fun to go see you and Andrew in the play! Let us know as soon as you know. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails