Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun for the Whole Family

Last night was our halloween party at church. I am activities chair so my committee and I (all both of us) put on quite a show last night. Not being a huge halloween person myself, I tried to keep the creepy factor to a minimum. We had your basic trunk or treat (but it was raining so it was more like, walk up and down the hall and treat). But we also had a picture taking spot all decorated, a scrapbooking area for the kids to decorate the poloroids taken, pizza, chips, soda, and the best part of all was the karaoke! I brought it a long hoping that people would try it out once in a while, but I had music prepared for dancing and figured that maybe two or three people would sing and then we would listen and dance to the music I brought. I was so wrong! After I noticed several people looking through the list of karaoke songs I had, I kicked things off and sang Manic Monday. That was all they needed. For the next hour and a half it was nonstop karaoke fun! Even Matt sang a song. I think it would have lasted longer except people wanted to get their kids home.

Don't you love how cute my kids are.


8 comments:

Heather B said...

OH MY GOODNESS! They are SO cute!!!

Megan B said...

Super cute!! And I love the Halloween quilt!

*Lyndsey said...

they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thing one and two--what a great idea!! They are precious.
Good luck witht he potty training. I did my daughter last December and we had a couple days of blah...then it clicked and she did it. It was great when it was over!!

Lindsey Harman said...

Your kids are so cute!! Where are pics of your lovely face?? Anyway, I love reading your posts!! About running...I know I'm a little crazy to run, but I worked out during pregnancy to keep in okay shape and it's a nice challenge I need back in my life. I ran 5 miles on Saturday...SO HARD...can't believe I ever ran a marathon! But... I'm not running alone. It's nice to have motivating people around. You were my lifesaver in WA! The only other person crazy enough to run 20+ miles!!! How is running in ME??

cat said...

you are right, your kids look adorable. i love that new picture of your little man on the sidebar. what a doll.

Unknown said...

Great pictures of the kids! We can check off another fun, successful Halloween party. :-)

Calamity Jane said...

That is the cutest halloween idea! Way to go Mom! Congratulations on getting the part too, you are multi tallented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails