Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Boys

I asked Matt to stop looking at so much watch stuff. So he has decided that he is going to spend his time making a chain mail vest out of wire clothes hangers.

5 comments:

Megan B said...

You know, sometimes I just have no response :)

Heather B said...

yeah, me either.

My boys, however, will be thrilled with their Uncle Justin's new venture. They have always wanted chain mail shirts. Annabelle too :) Be sure and post pics when he's done.

Heather B said...

Did I say Uncle JUSTIN? What a dork. I was looking right at Megan's comment when I was typing mine! Yes, I DO know your husband's name :)

Hey, you know, I would like to see Justin make a chain mail shirt too! I'll bet his would be like completely symetrical and perfectly spaced, and have all the OCD that an accountant-type personality guy would have! It would look like one that I might have made! :)

Megan B said...

:)

Anonymous said...

In case you did not already know, my wife is pregnant and has what she terms "pregnancy brain".

Related Posts with Thumbnails