Wednesday, September 12, 2007
The Best Day
We went to Bangor today after Matt got off of work to run some errands. Since it was an hour away we stopped at Olive Garden to eat dinner. When we were done, the waiter gave us an extra bag full of breadsticks, a kids cup filled to the top with dinner chocolate mints and they didn't charge us for the three bottles of salad dressing I wanted. Matt and I told him that he forgot to charge us and he said not to worry about it. GREAT NIGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
That sounds like a very nice waiter!! I used to wait tables at that Olive Garden when I was in college at Orono, for 4 years.
Those were the days!!
I love the game your daughters played at your dinner table. It is so fun to watch children giggle with delight!!
Jealous. Me. :)
You don't even want to know what kind of day I'm having today.
Sounds wonderful! I LOVE the Olive Garden!
If you ever come across a Carrabas resaurant, it's wonderful. Casey and I got a little burned out on olive garden, and have found a new love! The food is great, the service is wondeful, and the atmosphere is second to none!
Post a Comment