Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sam's Club Pizza

Our Sam's Club sells take and bake pizzas from the prepared food cart. They are $15 for 12 pizzas and they are AWESOME. Do you like how all I can think about is cheese, white bread pizza crust and so much salt that my tongue shrivels up from thirst for weeks after I eat it.

I set out to run yesterday morning but my partner didn't show and I didn't eat before I left so my planned hour long run turned into a 5 minute run followed by a 15 minute walk back to the car. I'm so lame.

4 comments:

Megan B said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. pizza.....

*Lyndsey said...

right now, all I can think about is the potatos for my soup, and how they're not boiling NEARLY fast enough. And I'm hoping I have enough cheese (like one huge block isn't enough...)

Anonymous said...

not so lame, you got out there and that is something. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I think I just left my last comment on this post instead of the one where you talk of your 5 minute run, so if you were wondering if I thought getting out there and buying a sams club pizza deserves a way to go, then you are sorely mistaken young lady;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails