Thursday, September 20, 2007

Copy Cat

So I've copied my sister Megan, yet again. I've printed out job/sticker charts for Lucy (and Emma and me and Matt). The girls and I are doing really well, Matt... not so much. You'd think it would be easier since he only has four jobs (empty the dishwasher x 2, gather the trash and put his clothes away.) I guess he needs reminding like the kids... he likes getting the stickers though. The girls are pretty good if I remind them, but I'm most proud of MYSELF! I'm actually productive during the day and don't feel guilty for the time I spend not doing things that are AS productive.

Spencer woke up with a mohawk. I didn't think his hair was long enough for it, but there you go. He may turn out to have curly hair after all. With Emma's face, a dimple and curly hair...

Emma told me " Mommy, a get you a pokin pox a get YOU!" Which means "Mommy, I'm going to get you Chicken Pox to eat!" to which I replied "EEEEWWWEEE!"

2 comments:

Heather B said...

I suggested to Megan another cool idea for non-readers that you might like to copy too :) Take digital photos of your kids "doing" (or pretending to do for the photo) then print them out tiny wallet sized and put them on the chart. That way you don't even have to tell them what the job is and no clip art needed! Posing for the pic helps them to "own" the job too, and seeing themselves all orinted out and on the fridge doing the job excites them.

HeatherB said...

Great idea. I should make one of those for Grace (and me). So what temple district are you in? We are in the Boston one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails