We were about halfway finished when Lucy ran into a few friends from school. I got to meet Julia, Maddy and Anika and their mom's. The conversation mostly went thus "You must be Lucy's mom, I hear about Lucy ALL the time." And guess what, Julia lives 1/5 mile down the road. She lives in a house that we looked at before we moved here. Anyway, here are some great pics of the night. The scrap page is of Spencer saying "cheese".

Lucy, taking a bow (can't take a pic without a pose).

Emma checking out a scary decoration.

Emma, Lucy and Maddy

Supergirl at the first house (you can see Indiana Jones helping Yoda in the back).

The greatest costume of the night "The Polar Express"

Matt is REALLY enjoyed trick or treating with his son.

He walks just like Yoda too.



I can't get enough of this cute little boy.


My favorite picture of the whole night.


These smiles crack me up. Twins :)








3 comments:
So cute!!!
WHAT A FABULOUS POST!!!! They all look SO cute!!! Especially Yoda, O my goodness!
Great pictures! Love them, love them! Nothing against your gorgeous, photogenic, adorable girls, but Yoda? STOP IT!! I'm totally putting him on a cracker for lunch! That costume is WAY WAY WAY too much!
Post a Comment