Monday, November 3, 2008

Everyone is Getting into the Election

Lucy came home from school and asked me who I voted for. I told her, then she told me that she voted for Duck, she wanted Duck for president.

Later on, I hear Emma running around the living room yelling "SPENCER FOR PRESIDENT! SPENCER FOR PRESIDENT! SPENCER FOR PRESIDENT."

I think given our choices and what a president actually does, Duck or Spencer would do a very good job :)

5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I hope she doesn't have to go back and report your real answer. I'd hate to see your house egged :)

Heather B said...

LOL! Both about the kids and Megan! :)

Heather B said...

By the way, TOTALLY love your new look!!!

Heather B said...

Duck AND Spencer would have been a much better choice!!!!!

Lindsey Harman said...

The posts about what your kids say are my favorite! So cute! I love to read your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails