Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's So Scary 'Bout That?

Did Hide and Go Boo leave you wanting more? Your wish is my command! I give you What's So Scary 'Bout That? Use it as a Hide and Go Boo add-on or use it on it's own! Get it now for just $2 until Thursday.





and lest you forget...





and for a limited time only, if you buy Hide and Go Boo you will get What's So Scary 'Bout That absolutely free!

And as always, here are a couple of freebies for you! First, a quickpage made with Hide and Go Boo and What's So Scary 'Bout That. Get it HERE




And a Template, it's been a while for one of these :) Get it HERE



2 comments:

Heather B said...

LOVE the colors! That purple in there is so great!

Shellie said...

Courtney - This is Shellie F from blakeley. I saw a link to your blog from Kristi F's new blog. A package came for you to the BVCC but no one knows your forwarding address. Please let me know what it is and I'll send it to you. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails