To top it all off, Matt's parents were gone for just one day... And my house reflects that.
I was so happy to wake this morning to find that the side pain I've been having the last few days has subsided, at least for a while. So after several hours of laundry, wiping counters (and bums), sweeping and hollering at the girls to focus long enough finish their chores, I had an unexpected knock at the door...
FedEx was visiting
Ooooh, what was inside??
Perishables packed inside of a cooler with ice packs?? Oh my goodness!!!
Someone loves me. The perfect reward for my first day back at work :)












4 comments:
So sweet!
I didn't know you were all alone today!! I thought Matt's parents were going to be around for two weeks. Well, beat down my door if you need to. I know Emma & Spencer seem to like playing with us, so we can take them off your hands anytime!
what a sweetie!!!
Yum!! Great job, Lynds :)
Uh oh. Looks like someone has a new favorite sister.
Post a Comment