If you're talking about Jack Jack, then maybe not! Jeremy ate all the time... I had to force wean him when we figured out I was pregnant with Peter - and at the time (a year old) he was still vigorusly nursing a minimum of five times a day and eating meals and snacks - sometimes I was nursing at night too. I think Peter wasn't quite as bad though. - Oh, and Jeremy still eats all the time!
1 comment:
If you're talking about Jack Jack, then maybe not! Jeremy ate all the time... I had to force wean him when we figured out I was pregnant with Peter - and at the time (a year old) he was still vigorusly nursing a minimum of five times a day and eating meals and snacks - sometimes I was nursing at night too. I think Peter wasn't quite as bad though. - Oh, and Jeremy still eats all the time!
Post a Comment