Oh my gosh, Courtney...Jackson is so adorable! His name fits him perfectly. :-)
He's beautiful.
he's so BLONDE!! that's what I thought my babies would look like, but so far they start dark and gradually go blond. as long as they look like me eventually, i guess.
YAY!! Finally some pictures of the star of the show! He's SO beautiful!! Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous baby! And LOVE the blonde fuzzy hair :)
So adorable!!! Love the fuzzy blonde hair! He kinda looks like Matt to me.
OH!! Beautiful, cute, squeezy. And so very VERY blonde!
Wow Courteny what a crazy, scary, incredible story. Congrats! I hope you are feeling better as soon as possible.
Such an amazing story. I want that baby. :)
The pictures don't do him justice! It's neat to see him with his eyes open, but I could sit and stare at him sleeping forever. So precious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, Courtney...Jackson is so adorable! His name fits him perfectly. :-)
He's beautiful.
he's so BLONDE!! that's what I thought my babies would look like, but so far they start dark and gradually go blond. as long as they look like me eventually, i guess.
YAY!! Finally some pictures of the star of the show! He's SO beautiful!! Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous baby! And LOVE the blonde fuzzy hair :)
So adorable!!! Love the fuzzy blonde hair! He kinda looks like Matt to me.
OH!! Beautiful, cute, squeezy. And so very VERY blonde!
Wow Courteny what a crazy, scary, incredible story. Congrats! I hope you are feeling better as soon as possible.
Such an amazing story. I want that baby. :)
The pictures don't do him justice! It's neat to see him with his eyes open, but I could sit and stare at him sleeping forever. So precious!
Post a Comment