Ah ha ha ha!! How very gender balanced of you. Yay for Spencer's new plaything!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hurray for a boy! Congratulations!
How great for Spencer! Congrats!
Congrats! The men shall now have an equal vote!
Name him "Dad."
Two girls and two boys is great! (don't know what I was thinking with mixing it up again...) Spencer will have so much fun... but I'll pray that he's more mellow!
Exciting! It will be fun for Spencer to have a brother to torture...I mean play with. :-)
Congratulations! 2 & 2 is perfect!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ah ha ha ha!! How very gender balanced of you. Yay for Spencer's new plaything!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hurray for a boy! Congratulations!
How great for Spencer!
Congrats!
Congrats! The men shall now have an equal vote!
Name him "Dad."
Two girls and two boys is great! (don't know what I was thinking with mixing it up again...) Spencer will have so much fun... but I'll pray that he's more mellow!
Exciting! It will be fun for Spencer to have a brother to torture...I mean play with. :-)
Congratulations! 2 & 2 is perfect!
Post a Comment