Matt finished my pot rack yesterday. So it was a great excuse to go into town and spend money (that and because we were out of dishwashing detergent). I picked up some S hooks and detergent and then hung up my pots and pans. They look great hanging from the ceiling. I don't even think that the rack needs a coat of polyurethane. I'm sure it's plenty safe up where it is.
Matt surprised me at Walmart today. While I was getting the detergent he came up behind me and tickled me. It was very strange to have someone do a husbandly thing when your husband is supposedly at work. He checked all of the parking lots of where I was supposed to be and found me to take me (us) out to lunch. I certainly wasn't going to say no to that (who cares if I already had a chicken gordita supreme).
I spent the afternoon playing outside with the kiddos. I showed Lucy a little bit about how to play with a volleyball, I retrieved Spencer out of the neighbor's van (several times) and I told Emma (yet again) not to pee on the floor and ESPECIALLY not to pee on the power cord to my computer. The best part though, was when I pelted them with water balloons. It got warm enough to do that for about 20 minutes.
Matt came home late from work because he had to go on splits with the missionaries (and be chauffeur).
Now if you excuse me, I must go work off that whopper jr. Ah, never mind. I'll do it tomorrow.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Need pix of the pot rack!
Ditto, pictures of your kitchen.
What a fun day!
Post a Comment