I'm joining a challenge given by strinkingjeans.net. Today is Weigh in Wednesday. So here is TMI for you. I am at 154. That's with the new digital scale which is about 5 lbs higher than my old one :( Sadly, it's probably more accurate. It also gives me my body fat... but I'm not going to share that.
I biked for 45 minutes today (but I was interrupted 10 times by various children). But I DID break quite the sweat and was really stinky by the end. So I know it worked a little bit.
BTW - I LOVE Tara! Go team green! She works SO hard!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Welcome back, girl!!! I had the same issue when I bought a new scale, and it made me so mad!
Way to go on biking today!! I hear you on the children hanging off of you, I have the same issue!
I want to shrink too! Maybe next week :)
Post a Comment