Friday, March 13, 2009

And the Winners Are:

EVERYONE who commented! Don't be too impressed, only 4 people apparently want their blogs redone :) So the order will go as follows:

1. Donna (since your blog is the lamest ;)
2. Kira, since you are my favorite blog stalker
3 and 4 Megan and Heather can duke it out as to who get my love next (since you are both my sisters and I just can't choose who I love more!)

Ok guys, you can email me any details you can think of that you want and I will follow up with even more annoying questions and details for you

skittlesandscraps (at) gmail (dot) com

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Yeah, Donna needs it most. I need it least, so I can wait. As far as style, I think you know just what I like :)

MAB said...

Yay! I love winning! My poor little blog will be so happy. :)

Kira =] said...

Yay!!! but i'll get back with you later, cause moving sucks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails