Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh come on!

Since we moved Spencer out of the smelly room, he sleeps with the girls with an open door. After the first few nights, he figured it out and it's all good. But this morning at 6 he started yelling for us. We ignored him until about 6:25, he wasn't crying, just yelling. Then all of a sudden we hear his yell MUCH closer than it had been. Right outside our door in fact. Guess who can climb out of his crib.

2 comments:

Maine Mom said...

Spencer sure loves to keep you on your toes!

Yay for losing 5 pounds! I found one of those pounds this past week. :(

Megan B ♥ said...

I begged and pleaded with my children to climb out of their cribs. I tried REPEATEDLY to teach them, coax them, bribe them to do it. Never. Tanner was almost 3 and still never did it. Kinley finally did it when we were in a weird period this summer with Tanner sleeping in the toddler bed and Kinley back in the crib before we got the bunk beds. Don't ask :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails