Once I got to church I got a "Wow I love your hair cut" from Brother Dalton, a "your hair looks really good like that" from Brother Riggs" a "You look really pretty today" and a "Did you loose weight?" from Sunshine and a "What's different? your face looks darker" from Matt (he left for church before I did it). After I told him what I did and asked him if he liked it he just said "It's just different." Then later after we woke up from our Sunday afternoon nap, he looked at me and said "I REALLY like the bangs." So looks like they are a hit all around.
And so, to avoid the "don't we get to see?" posts, here is a new layout with my new haircut. I took some pictures in the mirror with my great camera. I love this kit! It's "The Way you Make Me Feel" by Jule designs. She is one of my new comrades over at the DigiChick. Great isn't it?








6 comments:
So cute!
You look hot!!
I thought it was a model. You look gorgeous.
You look fabulous! I really love the new do.
Hey I commented on your bangs, too. :-) You should crop out the camera on the bottom picture and use it as a profile picture.
Love the page, love the hair!
Post a Comment