The last few days, I've been working on the team contribution mini kit for August. So this evening I settled into Photoshop to work on Tender is the Sea again. I've been working all evening on the Alpha that goes with it. I am really pleased with how it is turning out. Here's a peak



Hopefully it will be cloudy again tomorrow, that way I can stay in and finish the painting. I just don't want to stay inside when it's so sunny and I don't think my poor sunburned back is ready to be out again, quite yet. But come, Monday, I'll want to be back on the beach :)








3 comments:
You guys are having such a great girls weekend...I love it! Girl time is the best. Here's to hopeing you get to wash your hair soon!
Great looking letters! The beach is SO fun!!
The alpha is looking great!
Post a Comment