Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't complain about speed

As much as I have to gripe about the IRS and taxes, I can't complain about their speed this year!  I did our taxes Sunday night as Matt read to me, and our refunds were deposited this morning!  Sweet!  Thank you H&R Block Online!

4 comments:

*Lyndsey said...

We're doing ours on Thursday...I hope we get ours that soon! Hopefully the taxes returns don't suck as much as everyone is speculating...

~SHERI said...

Just been catching up on all your posts of the last couple months, and I feel for you! I wish I could be there and help you pack and take care of your kids and paint for you. Funny that we have actually never met, huh? :) Your pregnancy stories are identical to mine! And per your recommendation, I took a healthy dose of prozac and now I am a little more normal. Ha! If you can call me normal.... Now maybe I should start scrapping?

Heather B said...

YAY!!

Lori said...

That's great that they were so speedy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails