She'll be five in less than one month. Clearly too old to be having bathroom accidents in the middle of the day. In an attempt to keep the life scars at a minimum, I don't want to punish her for something like this. She's not being malicious or bad. She's just being oblivious and lazy. I've already taken away all but a plastic sheet and one blanket, and her dresses. She just doesn't care. So today, as she walked by me with my overly sensitive nose, I had had enough. I already gag at the smell of something as benign as baking bread. The smell of a urine soaked little girl was just too much. After her bath, I set her up at the kitchen table with a piece of paper and a pen. She's writing lines. Worse case scenario, she improves her handwriting.
She's writing "I will not pee pee in my panties". And she's not happy about it.










3 comments:
Though she's not happy about it, I have to admit I think the picture is very cute! Hope things improve soon!
Ha ha ha ha ha! I love it!
Love it too!
Post a Comment