Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Emma, where are you?

Emma calling from behind the couch "Mommy! Come into the living roon!"

Me "Emma, where are you? Are you behind the couch?"

Emma peaking up "No, you are lonely."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading kids' sayings. They are so cute and funny!

Lucy did such a great job bearing her testimony on Sunday. When I told her so, she was beaming and told how she has been wanting to, but didn't have the courage, but on Sunday she did it! She was so proud of herself, as she should be. :-)

I think it's good that Lucy went through with getting her ears pierced because I know from what you said she really wanted it done and she would have regretted not doing it. I'm glad both ears got done at the same time!

Megan B ♥ said...

So... did you go to the living roon? LOL!

Heather B said...

That's so sweet!

Becca said...

Hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails