Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going Private

At the request of my husband, we are going private. So anyone who still wants to be able to read this fabulous blog, please email me at familywilson9101 at gmail dot com so I can invite you. I'll keep it public for about another week so that everyone has a chance to email me.

9 comments:

Megan B said...

What's changed?

Heather B said...

duh, we want to be invited :)

*Lyndsey said...

do we actually have to email you? Does family count in the "of course I'll add them to the list" group?

Ruby said...

count me...I emailed you, but I think I used an old one. You've got me I believe.

Dad_Ahroon said...

You're KILLING me!!!

Lizzy said...

Courtney-I love reading your blog. I especially love the Feb 26entry. Please email me timlizard@hotmail.com

Mom said...

Please include me. Remember that I gave birth to you and suffered for a whole hour in labor with no medications whatsoever. So you really should include me.

Unknown said...

include me too please!

kim dance said...

i'm in...you should have my email address! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails