Friday, December 7, 2007

The third thing of Christmas that's such a pain to me

Sending Christmas cards. I made really cute Christmas cards this year and am sending out my very first Christmas letter. So if you would like a copy of my first ever Christmas letter then send me your address to courtew@gmail.com (trust me, you want one :)

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Courtney, WE want one!

Lizzy said...

Courtney wow you are a busy women. Starting your own buisness, in a play, running, taking care of 1,2, and 3, making your own butter, beautiful scrapbooks, potty training, and Christmas cards. Please send me a Christmas card I would love to have one. 3027 N Radiant Star Rd, Post Falls, ID 83854. Plus you look really good. Do I have to be as busy as you after I have a baby to look like you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails