Friday, December 28, 2007

Poll

I am going to start buying fabric for my slings by the bolt (they are selling very nicely by the way in that boutique I told you about). This will make it easier for me. I am taking a poll to see which designs I should start with. I would like to do all of them eventually, but I don't know about that. I have girl, boy and unisex. Let me know which designs you like best. Thanks!

11 comments:

*Lyndsey said...

I like both polky spots, the large black and white flowers, lime and brown, and the red and white. :)

Heather B said...

Amber likes the red flower one the best.

I only actually like the fancy looking ones, I am not sure what to call them, the ones that are not flowers or polka dots, the other four :)

Megan B said...

I'm actually with Heather. I liked #3 and #6.

Anonymous said...

I like the whole second column. Don't like the dots at all and sort of like the third column.

*Lyndsey said...

do have anything in pastels? Casey said that pastels would be good...his exact words were "cutsie baby fabrics."

Claire Roach said...

I found a great online fabric store that sells some super cute (but expensive!) fabrics. http://warmbiscuit.com/fashion-fabrics.html
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I loke the third row. I am not a floral type of person. I think that it has the best potential to blend in. I think you should have some in greens too.
I wish I were going to have another baby I would absolutely purchase one. Maybe I should for my daycare. I always have one baby to carry everyhwere!!!
Rose Dyer

http://100ornothingatall.spaces.live.com/

Lizzy said...

My favorite is the cream and black.

Patty said...

I like the right hand column best. Good luck.

Unknown said...

I like the second column. :-)

Ruby said...

The middle one is my fave..aqua and brown

Related Posts with Thumbnails