You are so talented! How/where do you do those cute pages? Also- once again...I love my sling! Thanks so much. I hadn't used it for a while, but then used it again today. About how long can you use them? When do babies usually outgrow it? Sarah is almost 3 months. Also I'm not completely sure I wear it right. It looks different than how you wear it in your picture. Maybe it's just different colors? Anyway, well done!
6 comments:
I love that one!
Super cute!
What a cute idea.
Lucy DOES have a great smile. :-) She is so dang cute!
Yay for having your slings in a store! It amazes me how you get an idea and put it right into action. Congratulations!
Congrats on your business. I love this layout. It is such a great way to see the growth over a few years.
Rose
You are so talented! How/where do you do those cute pages? Also- once again...I love my sling! Thanks so much. I hadn't used it for a while, but then used it again today. About how long can you use them? When do babies usually outgrow it? Sarah is almost 3 months. Also I'm not completely sure I wear it right. It looks different than how you wear it in your picture. Maybe it's just different colors? Anyway, well done!
Post a Comment